The Entrance...
Every one's entrance on base looks pretty much identical. You can add your name to the outside of your door if you choose. I did, because it adds a little personal touch.
Immediately when you walk in our front door your in the living room.
This is the view from our hallway.
The view from our backdoor.
The hallway in this picture takes you to the dining room and kitchen.
We decided to paint our living room. Most people don't because when you leave you have to paint it back. We also added this rug.
So from here I will show you our dining room and kitchen!
The dining room is small, but we make do.
The view from the kitchen into the dining room.
This is the view from the kitchen sink. Behind the curtain is my washer and dryer.
And, this is my kitchen. I have lots of counter space and storage.
We only have 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom, but like I said I'm not going to complain!
Chet's room is also our spare bedroom. It still needs a little work...
And...our tiny little bathroom.
I have to tell you the story about our van. A lady from my bible study was getting ready to leave island and she couldn't find a buyer. My neighbor had told her that we were interested in buying a bigger vehicle so she approached me about buying it. At the time we were not ready to purchase because we hadn't saved yet. She told me to make her an offer. So Lucas and I decided we could pay $400 dollars and they took it!!!!! It was such a blessing! It's a Toyota Noah and it runs great!!
Oh, if I could bring this back to the states I would! LOL! I always joke and say it looks like some kind of shuttle from Disney Land! LOL! I love this thing!!
Let me leave you with this...It doesn't matter how small or big your house is. What matters most is that God is present in your home! I strive for that feeling everyday! I love this bible verse, it's so true!!!
Hope you enjoyed our blog tour! Love and miss you all so much!
God Bless
Love, Audry















Excellent job Audry!!
ReplyDeleteOh WOW!! That is the cutest set-up! You've made such a darling cozy home! I really love your kitchen and your laundry room behind the curtains! SO CUTE!! I really wish I could ride in that van, it looks so fun!
ReplyDeleteThat verse fits you to a T! You've definitely built a wonderful home for your cute little family.